Ten favorite Christmas Carol memories
In celebration of our 10th anniversary production of “A Christmas Carol,” we’re looking back at ten of our favorite memories from the past ten years. Join us December 15-23 for this year’s production, and keep an eye out for more behind the scenes posts in the coming month!
1. That time we participated in the Mannequin Challenge
2. Marc Geller showed us how he transforms into the ghost of Marley
Take a look at how our Marley, Marc Geller, gets ready before the show every night. Watch him fly in A Christmas Carol at The Hanover Theatre (December 16-23). • • • • #hanovertheatre #achristmascarol #worcesterma #cratchittakeover #theatre #christmas #actor #actorslife #londontown #whenyoureacratchit #marley #Scrooge #dickons @geller_marc
3. Christmas carols at Nick’s Bar and Restaurant
4. That time we discovered our very own Society of Former Tiny Tim’s
5. Our very first sensory-friendly performance
(You can catch this year’s sensory friendly show on December 17 at 11 AM)
6. The time we sang holiday carols at the Worcester Common
7. When the ladies of “A Christmas Carol” showed us how they fill their time backstage
8. When we went behind the scenes for a 12-hour tech day
9. The very first ghostly flight of Marley
10. When director Troy Siebels went on air directly following a performance
What is your favorite “A Christmas Carol” memory?