Worc at Play: Actor Training and Professional Performance for Greater-Worcester Residents 18+
A new initiative
A new initiative of The Hanover Theatre and Conservatory for the Performing Arts, The Hanover Theatre Repertory (THT Rep) has launched Worc at Play: a no-cost Shakespeare training and performance program for residents of Greater-Worcester ages 18+, offered in partnership with The Hanover Theatre Conservatory.
Worc at Play endeavors to cultivate aspiring adult actors of all skill levels, including absolute beginners. Ideal Worc at Play candidates are:
- Residents of greater Worcester
- Diverse in age, ethnicity, socioeconomic class, gender, sexual orientation, immigrant status and lived experience
- Age 18 or older
- Not affiliated with or a member of Actors’ Equity Association
- Comfortable speaking and reading English as a first, second or subsequent language — accents welcome
- Disciplined, rigorous, reliable and joyful
Please be on the lookout for future Worc at Play opportunities.