We are excited about the return to live theatre and are eager to welcome you back through our doors!
Your safety takes center stage.
We care deeply about the well-being and safety of our audiences, artists and staff, and have been closely monitoring the evolving CDC guidance on COVID and its impact on our local community. With the ever changing public safety protocols regarding Covid-19, we ask that you please take a moment to watch this brief video from Troy Siebels, President & CEO.
For the safety and comfort of all who attend our shows, we implemented the following protocols:
- As of April 4, 2022, masks will be optional for audience members at most performances. Broadway tours will be among those shows at which masks will be optional. Some touring shows may require masks and we will communicate that information on each individual show page on our website and via email to ticket buyers.
- As of April 4, 2022, audiences will no longer need to show proof of vaccination or negative Covid test in order to enter the theatre.
- If on the day of the performance you are experiencing any Covid symptoms, please stay home and contact our ticketing office prior to the show, preferably by phone, as soon as you have decided not to attend. The ticketing office is very busy one hour prior to the show, please take this into consideration.
We have undertaken the following measures to ensure your health and safety:
- All public facing staff and volunteers of The Hanover Theatre are fully vaccinated.
- We have completed a full cleaning and disinfecting of all HVAC units, and installed CDC-recommended MERV-13 filters.
- We have implemented strict cleaning protocols, focused on high-touch surfaces in particular.
- Digital ticketing and ticket scanning have been implemented for all performances.
- All staff and visitors will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entering the theatre; hand sanitizer is available at multiple locations in all public spaces.
- Concessions sales procedures have been revised to reduce or eliminate physical contact.
Thank you in advance for your help in keeping everyone safe at the theatre.
Experience the Magic
Last updated: April 4, 2022