A Christmas Carol 2023- Equity Principal Auditions
A Christmas Carol 2023- AUDITION PREPARATION
Prepare a short song showcasing your LEGIT singing voice, holiday or traditional Broadway recommended. If you prefer to sing from the show, music and accompaniment is provided here.
*Accompanist and a reader will be provided at our in person auditions.
SELF TAPING INSTRUCTIONS
- Slate NAME, HEIGHT, UNION STATUS, and a brief description of your dance or flying background (if applicable for role). Applicants are encouraged to mention if they have local housing.
- Include one of the attached sides and a short song.
- Place the camera on a tripod or steady surface. A smartphone camera is fine, but always shoot horizontally. Make sure you are in a well-lit space without a distracting background.
- Please sound check prior to filming. Smaller rooms with furniture, rugs, etc, will reduce echo.
- A few of the sides require a reader; the reader should stand just to the right or left of the camera lens, and the actor should play to the reader, not into the camera lens.
- If you do not see a specific audition side for a role you are interested in, please read for “Storyteller”
- All recordings should be sent through Youtube or Vimeo links (make sure they are set to “public” or “unlisted”. This link should not require a password, invitation, or email login).
Submission Deadline: June 26th 10:00am EST
For additional questions consult, [email protected]