- Conservatory Classes
- Youth Summer Program
- Student Critic Program
- Faculty & Staff
- Educator Resources
- Policies And Procedures
Our new conservatory’s education and outreach programs represent the core of The Hanover Theatre's mission to foster a love and appreciation of the performing arts in audiences of today and tomorrow. We believe education is a lifelong pursuit, and therefore strive to provide accessible experiences for a diverse population of all ages.
At The Hanover Theatre Conservatory for the Performing Arts, we cultivate individual attention, ignite creativity and inspire confidence. The arts play a vital role in helping individuals develop self-esteem, compassion and problem solving skills. Students who study or participate in the arts have proven academic success. They find their voice and discover new avenues for creative expression. It is our goal to maximize a student’s social and emotional development while introducing them to theatre, dance, music and design. In addition, access to state-of-the-art equipment and hands-on training with industry professionals in our world-class venue allows students to gain real-world experience in the performing arts field.
We invite you to play a role in Act ll of our artistic journey.
- Meghan Montaner, director of education
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Winter-Spring semester (15 weeks)
January 9 - May 8, 2017
Please note, Music Together programs run for 9 weeks.
• Priority access to master classes with visiting productions
• Early access to Youth Summer Program registration
• 10% discount on most shows
• Early access to tickets
• Exclusive access to behind-the-scenes experiences with shows
• Written evaluations of every student each semester
• No registration fees
• Free parking
• Passionate teaching artists who inspire and nurture personal growth and expression
• Studios with sprung floors for classes, rehearsals, small performances and
• A variety of arts education classes and workshops
• State-of-the-art tech and costume labs for advanced education in stage craft
• Master classes with incredible guest artists and national touring productions
• Performance opportunities on The Hanover Theatre’s world-class stage
• Financial aid to ensure access to arts education regardless of financial means
• Internships and apprenticeships for local college students seeking
•Continuing education programs for adults hoping to expand their knowledge of the performing arts and the history of the industry
HOLIDAYS & CLOSINGS
February 19 - 26: Winter Break
April 16 - 23: Spring Break