A Christmas Carol 2022 Youth Auditions
A Christmas Carol 2022- AUDITION PREPARATION
All auditioners should prepare one of the sides below and a brief song, such as one verse of DECK THE HALLS.
Ghost of Christmas Past Vocals
Ghost of Christmas Past
Ghost of Christmas Past audio files
SELF TAPING INSTRUCTIONS
- Slate NAME, HEIGHT, AGE, and tell us something about yourself.
- Record one of the above “sides” and include a short song such as DECK THE HALLS (*there is minimal singing for the Youth Performers except for PAST who has a vocal solo).
- Place the camera on a tripod or steady surface. A smartphone camera is fine, but always shoot horizontally. Make sure you are in a well-lit space without a distracting background.
- Please sound check prior to filming. Smaller rooms with furniture, rugs, etc, will reduce echo.
- A few of the sides require a reader; the reader should stand just to the right or left of the camera lens, and the actor should play to the reader, not into the camera lens. If you do not have access to a reader for your scene, audition using the sides labeled “Storyteller” instead.
- All recordings should be sent through YouTube or Vimeo links (make sure they are set to “public” or “unlisted”. This link should not require a password, invitation, or email login).
Deadline for submissions is 12pm on September 11th, 2022. Some roles may be invited to callbacks (in-person or virtual).
If you have any questions, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org