Youth Ballet Company
In partnership with Ballet Arts Worcester, The Youth Ballet Company is our resident youth company. The Company is comprised of students between the ages of 12 and 19. Students are distinguished by divisions: Apprentice, Junior and Senior Company. Only the topmost dancers are selected for this company by invitation only. Classes run on a 32 week schedule, September 10 - May 19.
The Youth Ballet Company was created to give young, capable dancers a pre-professional experience for a professional dance lifestyle. This includes:
• A rigorous schedule in dance training (up to 20 hours per week)
• Attending rehearsals 3 to 4 times a week to learn numerous compositions in diverse styles of dance
• Performing on stage with full energy, desire and commitment, sometimes twice in a day.
• Scheduled master classes with the top most master teachers throughout the country
• Inclusion in our Student Critic Program, providing students with complimentary tickets to 8 shows with post-show group discussions (Junior and Senior companies only).
Class and rehearsal schedule
Mondays 5:30 PM – 9 PM (Staff)
Wednesdays 5:30 PM – 9 PM (Staff)
Saturdays 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM (Brown)
Saturdays 1 PM – 6 PM (Staff)